Links

Thursday, April 08, 2010

First Practice

I guess you can say that the off season is now officially over with for the softball team. Last night the boys of Summer assembled for the first time of the season and had the first initial practice of the 2010 season.

Mostly old faces and one new one so far with a few more to come. A few of the regulars had other commitments and things to do tonight, but we should probably be able to assemble the full allotment of softball players ranging from guys in their prime to old guys like me starting my 4th decade of playing softball at BOPARC.

This season was no different for me, I'm in spring training form and a long way to go to get to my playing form. I'm way past my prime and remember the days of when I was making plays, but I still love going out and spending time with the guys.

I love this time of the year.

No comments: