Links

Monday, October 05, 2009

Weekends Go by To Fast

Wait, it was just Friday, are you telling me that it is Monday again already? If it were next Monday that may not be as bad because it will be Columbus Day and I'll be off, but this is not Columbus day and I have to get back to the grindstone. Arrrrggghhhhh

I have to say that I did have a good weekend though. A day of geocaching Saturday and yesterday Michelle made two of my favorites for dinner, haluski and pierogi casserole. I was in seventh heaven to say the least.

I did help Brittany with a little bit of Geology homework yesterday. I walked her around campus and showed her a few places that were relative to her homework. You know being a Professional Geographer and Geocacher one would think I know how to read maps. I can make them, and I can make some rather good ones, but the maps on her homework assignment had me a little confused and I headed the wrong direction initially. I think we got her taken care of though as we found what she was supposed to see.

Do I really have to go to work today? Is it really Monday again?

No comments: