Links

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Michelle and I went to her Brother in law Jim's auction yesterday. Walked out with some nice things. We were looking into buying an electronic meat slicer (deli type) so that we could buy lunch meat in bulk and slice it up to save a few bucks on our weekly grocery bill. I managed to pick one up that has never been used pretty cheap.

My brother in law George went to the auction also and found some nice deals. There were some really nice items going pretty dirt cheap. I'll let everyone know the next time Jim has another auction.

We do have a nice day planned today, if you consider running around grocery shopping a nice day LOL. Steelers game at 1:00 and I think Michelle is going to make a few things, if anyone is interested in coming over let me know and come on over.

No comments: