Links

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Tuesdays Tidbits

* Every once in a while you get writers block or you just have a few smaller things to say rather than building a larger story.

* Today is brought to you by the number 571. It has been 571 days since mine and Michell's first date and I have managed to trick her into keeping me this long, I must be doing something right.

* Hey a early warning, this Thursday Night will be Light Up Night at the 2009 Mountaineer Balloon Festival at Mylan (don't they name everything after him?) Park. Be cheering for Mountain Momma II at all of the balloon races. The Pilot is an old friend of mine and also works with me at SAIC, but this will be changing next month (More on that later). Bring your camera and get a good spot to watch this night time wonder.

* Would you believe that I have finally won a week in my Fantasy Football League. I started out 0-3, but finally got in the win column this week.

* Well for not having much to say, and Michelle running up and down the hallways with a Superwoman cape on (literally) to give me inspiration for this BLOG, it has come to a finish. I think Superwoman is out of breath....LOL

No comments: