Links

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Light Up Night

Come one, come all to the 2009 edition (2008 was missed) of the Mountaineer Balloon Festival. The carnival portion of it all kicks off this afternoon at 3:00 with the fair gates opening and the carnival kicking it off. The night of festivities will start up with a photographic opportunity of Light up Night at 7:30.

After the sun goes down for the day and it starts to get a little bit dark, many of the balloonists will inflate their balloons and at every timed whistle blow will start inflating their balloons bringing a wonderful illumination to the night sky.

It's been a number of years since I have attended this event, I think the last time I went it was behind the State Police barracks about 20 years ago. Tonight however with my sweet heart in tow I will be returning to the event and grabbing a few pictures. Bring your camera and get ready for a chance at some beautiful photography.

Last night Michelle and I went and watched Arron and the UHS Hawks pummel BU 36-0 at the school. It was a dominating performance by the Hawks.

No comments: