Links

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesdays Tidbits

* The kittens are really getting their legs now, the male cat (Psycho) is quite adventurous and king around the house. He is a real Geo CATcher.

* 585 days since mine and Michelle's first date, I really am one lucky guy.

* Congrats to both Amy and Val as they both started their new jobs yesterday. They are studying to be H&R Block Tax preparers.

* Layla is going to have a Doctor's appointment today, she is going to have an ultrasound as they think she may have developed a heart murmur. They are going to check it out and get a better diagnosis.

* I tried like heck, but my two game fantasy football league winning streak has come to a halt. The three time defending league champion took me to the woodshed this week, I'll get him the next time we go at it if I have the chance.

* The kittens will be four weeks old tomorrow. We are starting them on solid kitten chow and introducing them to a clay filled kitty litter box.

* Have I mentioned that I hate snow? Not that I just dislike it, but I hate it. Wonder where Phil is and if I can start bribing him this year early to not see any shadows. I already miss both Spring and Summer.

* Looks like a lot of kids were out sick yesterday from school, I guess there is a nasty flu bug going around and it's hitting the area pretty hard.

* Have a great day....

No comments: