Links

Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Morning

Yeah I know, it's nose back to the grindstone and time to get back to what we just love to do. I may have a semi-busy week this week, I'm going to have to take a trip to the bank either today or tomorrow and file a fraud claim with my bank for the transactions against my account in New Mexico and El Paso Texas this past weekend.

I have got my computer most of the way back to speed from the reformat, I still have some work to do on it. I do have all the immediate files and programs updated and re-installed. No big rush on anything else, I'll install them as I need them.

All things considered it was a pretty good weekend. Did anyone watch the Steelers yesterday? Not one but TWO defensive touchdowns in the fourth quarter to knock off the previously undefeated Minnesota Vikings. Brett Farve looked sharp for the Vikings, except the 14 points he gave us on turnovers.

Oh well, weekend is over, things will be returning to normal here and it's back to work.

No comments: