Links

Monday, June 22, 2009

Ohiopyle

Every year I love to try to make at least one trip to Ohiopyle State park in Pennsylvania. Yesterday Michelle Hayley and I all decided to take a trip up and have a little pic nic. Michelle saw a very beautiful dragonfly that I just had to get a picture of.

If you don't know the significance, at my father's Eulogy the preacher spoke of a dragonfly and its journey's and likened it to our time on the earth and passing. being yesterday was Father's Day I had to get this picture, although Michelle was the Photographer on this picture.

Another reason to head to Ohiopyle other than to be with two very beautiful women was to find a new type of geocache. There are numerous types of caches, and I had a chance to get my very first Earthcache.

After that I took the girls to the gorge as you can see.

No comments: