Links

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Might be spending Post 4th of July in California

I got into work yesterday and received an e-mail about a implementing JavaScript into an ArcGIS server training session in Redlands California on July 6th and 7th. We are going to be building a Web interface for some of our Hurricane Mapping and the Fed I report to wants to send at least one of us if funding is available to Redlands, the home of ESRI for a few days. Here is an example of what the training is about, so this could be interesting.

I told him I would LOVE to go, providing my schedule allows me the time to go. I have been working on a large Carbon Sequestration Project pretty much all this year and I have some deadlines around that time period.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, never been on the West Coast and I would love to go to the home of the software that I know so well. I'll keep everyone updated.

No comments: