Links

Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Cookout for Moke

Moke is in for an extended weekend before he is going to be deployed for duty in a few days. The last I heard his latest orders are that he is headed to Iraq, but I'll confirm this today. Pam and George have a nice cookout planned for the day, I know the grillmaster George will be at it with a lot of food from what I understand. He and Calvin have built a new grill and an extended Pic Nic Tablezilla in the back yard.


View Larger Map

If you need directions, I have provided them for anyone who may not know where to go. I know Michelle, Hayley and I will be heading to Core today to say hello to Moke and see him before he is deployed.

I have to admit that I was wrong, I never envisioned him going to Iraq, other places possibly, but with the plans on pulling our troops out of Iraq I really thought if he were deployed it would either be to Afghanistan or quite possibly the Pacific.

I'll have my camera and hopefully we can make a few Kodak Moments today.

No comments: