Links

Friday, June 05, 2009

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes readers and I can't believe it. It is once again that time of the week when we get to cease the labors of the week and this week is long over due and take a little much needed in my case time out to enjoy the fruits of our labors. It is one again the dawn of yet anther weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday!!!!

For those of you looking for a little bit of cheep entertainment, BOPARC is having Movies on the Mon again this summer. Down at Hazel Ruby McQuain Park they show a different movie on Friday nights throughout the summer. Tonight's movie is one of my favorite, it's Kung Foo Panda that will open the season up. This is in my opinion the best movie that they will be playing all summer.

Michelle and I will be having a cookout for Hayley's 16th birthday Sunday. If anyone is interested in coming let me know so we can have enough food for everyone. This is her sweet 16th birthday, a special one for her.

I may try to fit in a GeoCache sometime this weekend. There are a few new ones around town I may try including the closest one to here.

I'm ready for the weekend, I hope you are too!!

No comments: