Links

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Midweek

Wow has this week just flown by for me, two long days at work followed by two late night softball games (10:00 PM) later that night. When we do that we get home and unwound kind of late, so the amount of sleep is a little on the not enough side.

I found out yesterday Rich (Snider) is in the hospital. I read on Val's Facebook that her and Amy were heading to Mon General and then Ruby yesterday. So out of obvious concern I called to get the scoop. They are just keeping him for observation, I do not know anything beyond that at this point.

On the WVU Football recruiting front coach Bill Stewart has continued to show he is a great recruiter. They reveived a verbal commitment from Barry Brunetti. Listed as Rivals.coms #1 Dual Threat QB in the country. We will have no less than three High School All-American QB's on the roster for the start of the 2010 season. Parade All-American Geno Smith will be here this fall.

Hi Ho Hi Ho....

No comments: