Links

Friday, June 12, 2009

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week. When we take time out from our labors for the week and take a little time out to enjoy the fruits of our labors. It is the dawn of yet another weekend and another Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Tonight's movies on the Mon is The Longshots. If you are looking for a little cheap (as in free) entertainment, the riverfront park is the place to be.

If you are looking for some competitive motorcycle action, the Motocross National Championship is held this weekend at High Point Raceway.

I do have to start the weekend with some bad news, looks like the trip to California is on hold. I guess to window was too close for the Feds to get all the appropriate paperwork filed. That's OK< my schedule may have prevented me from going then, if we go to a later one my schedule may be a little more open. I guess there was some travel money in ourt budget, so we'll be using it sometime this year. I wonder if ESRI has an office in Hawaii..LOL

If you are at home tonight, game seven of the Stanley Cup is on. Watch the Pittsburgh Penguins get revenge for last years cup loss by winning the cup in Detroit. Go Pens.

Have a super weekend.

No comments: