Links

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday

Typical Sunday Morning for me, breakfast and shopping to start out my day. Nothing out of the ordinary so far for my Sunday Morning.

Yesterday I went to the WVU men's basketball game and took Trish's son Aaron. He wanted to go and Trisyh asked if I could go with him and of course I said yes. The WVU Womens team did set an all time single game attendance record of with 8,307 people in attendance. The dominion post was donating $0.25 for everyone in attendance that showed up (with a free ticket) to Women's Breast Cancer research. The 11th ranked women lost a 1 point 80-81 heartbreaking loss to DePaul. That is $2,076.75 they raised though for Breast Cancer, so it was a successful day.

This morning I am going over and putting some Music on Mom's iPod. I've shown her a few tricks of the trade plus I have some music that she wants, so we'll set her up today.

For you racing fans, the Super Bowl of NASCAR is today with the running of the Daytona 500. This is the start of the ten month long racing season and the one race of the year I do not miss.

No comments: