Links

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back 2 Work

Yep, this is where the enjoyment of the fruits of our labors ceases and it's back to the labors of the week. This will be a short week for me, only four days, so it should go by pretty quickly.

My Sister Kim called me yesterday with a little news that she read on Val's Myspace Blog. She posted a BLOG about it yesterday on her Blog. She wanted Amy's number so that she could call her and talk to her.

I didn't get into too much yesterday, I did go to JC Penney's, but they have a very depleted inventory because they are switching over from the winter line to a spring and summer line.

Last night I watched Deal or No Deal and their Million Dollar Challenge. Thirteen of the twenty six cases were Million Dollar Cases. The girl got down to the final 3 and she had 2 Million Dollar cases. She selected another case and wiped out one of her Million Dollar cases. She took the bankers settlement of like $440,000, but she knew her case had the Million Dollars in it. It did. next round there will be fourteen cases with the million dollar prize.

No comments: