Links

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Is this snow and cold going to end?

I get up this morning and go out and get a paper and it is 5 degrees. Hey Phil, we're halfway to spring since your drunken tirade and having to see that shadow of yours. You have three more weeks of this crap and then, then it is time for the temps to warm up and I can retire the winter jacket for the season and bring out my shorts and sandals that are missing me. Stupid rat, who in the heck left this decision up an annoying, egotistical, overgrown mouse.

For you survivor fans, I guess that there is a new all-stars survivor this time around. Considering I haven't watched it in few seasons I am pretty much out of the loop on on what had happened with the show. I used to love it, but after so many seasons it was just time to turn it off for a while.


The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.--Claude Monet

No comments: