Links

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away

Is it spring yet? I'm ready to start getting out and having some fun and stop sitting inside with the flu doing nothing. This is one of the worst times of the year for me, football is over with and baseball and softball aren't quite ready to start yet and March Madness is still over a month away from starting.

I did buy a movie last night that I have been wanting to see for sometime, or should I say re-see. Over the past year I've been looking to see the 1980's movie Amadeus. I've actually thought about buying it off of eBay but never did. The Academy Awards will be coming around soon, so Wal-Mart puts their Academy Award winning movies in a special section. I saw it yesterday and immediately grabbed it. I watched it yesterday afternoon, so I guess I am going to have to come up with another movie to look for and want to see.

There is still no announcement as to who the artist will be for Gridiron Bash for WVU this year. The artist has already been signed but not announced. I have it narrowed down to a list of three. Dwight Yoakam is one, but being he is from Kentucky, I look her him to play at the University of Kentucky who also has not announced their artist. Kelly Clarkson, who was just here a few weeks ago. The one I think it will be, and I may be wrong, will be Maroon 5. The gridiron bash will be a concert at the football stadium the night before the WVU spring football game. Hopefully there will be an announcement soon as to who the artist is. Other bands who have been mentioned for gridiron bash but not confirmed (so it wont be WVU) are Kiss, Kid Rock and a few others.

We're on the downside of the week, so enjoy the ride.

No comments: