Links

Friday, February 01, 2008

It's another one of those things Kim doesn't understand

Yes we are now once again at that point of the week where the labor stops and the time comes to sew the fruits of our labors, it's almost the weekend!

How did you like the weather this morning for those of us in Morgantown, it must have rained last night and the temps dropped all of a sudden causing many things around town to freeze with a think coating of ice over everything. It's starting to melt already, but I'm sure the roads could still be a little slick.

Yesterday Diane and I went to see National Treasure, Book of Secrets at the theater. She was nice enough to sacrifice and go and see the movie with me for her second time in seeing it. Great flick, I loved the first one and this one was just as good.

This Sunday the Super Bowl will once again have it's yearly meeting. This years Super Bowl features the New England Patriots and the New York Giants. Kickoff is set for 6:17 PM.

Mark is starting to redo the Morgantown High Alumni page. He redesigned his Website and this site using Drupal. I used it for the family Christmas site, but he's a much better web designer than me so it will be interesting to see how he develops the sites .

Tomorrow in Monongalia County we will be voting on a $2.00 a Week user fee for roads improvement here in Mon County. I personally will vote against it. Not because I don't want to improve road conditions, but because this proposal is too loosely written.

I hope everyone has a great Friday.

No comments: