Links

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Nick and Terri's

I stopped down at the new bar last night to visit Terri and see how the bar was shaping up, boy was I surprised to walk in and see how far they have come in a short period of time in restoring and getting this old building ready to be an establishment again.

Every time I stop there are patrons from the other bar there working to help get this one up and running or a couple people stopping in to see if they are open yet. It's really amazing what some of their customers have done to get this up and running. I've been there twice now and a friend of theirs named Radar (Vietnam Vet) has just been busting his butt both times I stopped by helpign get this thing ready.

They should be open within the next couple weeks and I'll be sure to go and get a few pics. The first time I stopped Terri wished she had a before and after pic, and that was last week.

I'm really looking foreward at seeing this bar when it's done. They have really busted their hind ends on this project.

No comments: