Links

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Updates on everything.

First off, I didn't get a chance to talk to Robert Yesterday, we were playing Phone tag trying to communicate on Kim's condition. I did however get a message from hima nd talked to Mom about Kim's condition.

I found out that she went in for surgery, roughly at 11:00, and the surgery lasted about two and a half hours. When we were playing phone tag yesterday, she was back in her room and in a little bit of expected pain.

Talking to Mom, who was talking to Robert when I was trying to call him, there appears to be no complications and the surgery was a success. I really have no more information than that other than she should be back home by the end of the week if all goes well. I know she's been through a lot through this whole ordeal, and I wish her a much needed speedy recovery and closure to this whole ordeal. I spoke to her a couple of hours prior to her surgery and she appeared to be in good spirits, she wanted me to find a copy of the Original Pittsburgh Steelers fight song for her. Reminder for self, get that song.

I'll try talking to her today and get a few more details for everyone. I know she has a fewcaring friends who check out my Blog for updates on her condition. I've got you covered and will help to keep everyone informed as best as I can.


Second, looks like I am going to be a Great-Uncle again. I was talking to Val and Bobby last night, and Val informed me that she is pregnant expecting another wonderful bundle of joy. Sje already has one that I'm trying to teach to say "Eat Shit Pitt". I have Erica doing the hand pumping, now we just needs the words to come.

Third, Terri and Nick are waiting for the technical bureaucracy to open up...Nick and Terri's Bar. Everything has already been approved, it's just a matter of the commissioner signing the License and assigning them their number so they can call the distributor and purchase their initial stock. I have a funny feeling this bar is going to be very successful, customers are stopping in left and right and they aren't even open yet.

Last and certainly not least, a couple of my softball friends had a baby this past week. Brian and Natalie Hill gave birth to their first bundle of joy (and future Hall of Fame Shortstop) Braedyn Alexander Hill. Braedyn Alexander Hill. Congrats to Brian and Nat.

Have a good day.

No comments: