Links

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Deigned a cute little webpage

A lot of time that I spend on the net, I spend posting with what could be called my cyber family over at the Blue and Gold News. Many times there are literally hundreds of us online, and when West Virginia University is playing a game we are online in a thread discussing the game.

I had a little inspiration this past fall when we played South Florida, they had a small site set up for their posters to go in and do an IRC chat. I thought to myself why don't I design one and actually bookmark the parent page.

I forgot all about it until yesterday when I was looking through my bookmarks and rediscovered the Parachat site. I remembered my idea from a month and a half ago and started to design a quick, simple, user-friendly page that my associates from Blue and Gold News and I could all use.

Yesterday I took a couple hours (mostly designing and deciding what links to use at the top) and designed a page. Ironically WVU plays St. Johns today at 2:30, so this will be a great chance for me to do a test run and get some feedback on the page.

Everyone is welcome if you want to come and enjoy some IRC company of some Mountaineer fans during the game by going to the Chat Page and enjoy some company as we cheer on the Mountaineers. Feedback appreciated.

No comments: