Links

Friday, July 22, 2005

TGIF

Woo Hoo, once again it is Friday!!!! The week hasn't been that bad, but I am glad that it is Friday. We have a softball game tonight at 6:00 when we play the cops. This should be our last challenge of the year for the regular season and we should handidly win the final 3 games of the year. We are currently 12-3 and we play 16 games. We could be looking at either a 16-3 or a 15-4 season and a spot in the post season playoffs.

We play at 6:00 again tonight, and we will probably once again head over to Prime Thyme after then game is over.

This weekend there is the ribfest at Mylan Park. I don't know if I will go to it, trying to save my money for the next weekend when MountainFest invades Morgantown.

Not to sure what I am going to get into this weekend, but I'm sure I will have a good time. I may take a trip down to visit the Country Inn, but you never know I may spend it at the Softball Park since there will be so many game splayed this weekend.

Have a good Friday and enjoy your weekend.

No comments: