Links

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sunday once again (kind of a tidbits)

* Yeah, it's Sunday morning and I'm getting ready to start my typical Sunday Morning routine of going shopping, laundry and cleaning. Hopefully I can be done sometime around noon and go down and see if there are any more softball games being played down at BOPARC to watch.

* Yesterday, I helped my sister Pam get a resume prepared. I took the one I did of mine as a template and edited a few things and added a certification area for her. We still need to get a few things organized like the actual names of her licenses and her references in order (those are left over from mine for now) so we can complete her entire package. I'll start a template for a cover letter once we complete this so she can address specific jobs she may want to apply for.

* Gary called me yesterday afternoon and wanted to know if I wanted to go fishing with him. Honestly I hadn't fished since 1991. He said it had been longer for him since he had fished. I guess he and Bobby were going to go to Cheat Lake up by the dam and try to catch a few fish.

* I was talking to George yesterday and asked him if he was goign fishing, but I think he wanted to play in the mud with his new 4-wheeler rather than join Gary on a fishing trip. ( I think Hell just froze over ...LOL)

* Brittany called me yesterday. She was staying at my Mom's this weekend. Gerald told me Friday that they were going to go out to dinner at Colasessano's in Fairmont.

* My sister Kim called me last night, too bad I was busy hugging the couch and missed the phone call. I think I fell asleep pretty early last night. I remember waking up briefly to see Van Wilder was playing on Comedy Central. I can say I slept very well last night because I was zonked and never heard the phone ring. I'll have to call her back today.

* In the news section of the world. I guess the press has got a very eery picture if you think about it.



These are the four guys as they were setting out last week to Bomb London. It's amazing what we are capable of, it's just sad we can't stop the end result sometimes.

* Maybe I won't have to call Kim, she just logged onto MSN. Have a good week.

No comments: