Links

Sunday, July 24, 2005

I had a nice Sunday

After I got done with my chores this morning I first went over to Mark's to switch a few DVD's so he can burn. Then it was on to Jean's to fix her computer that there was nothing wrong with.

We did encounter a very scary guy that was guarding the garden.



It's a small garden, but very productive.





It's Garys first attempt at doing a garden. I do have to say the zucchini we and green tomatoes we swiped were pretty good. He's doing a very good job.

I did call Kim this morning and she seems to be feeling better and better every day. I knew she would make a quick recovery from this major surgery. The girl has too much heart and energy to be layed up too long.

Jean invited me over for dinner this evening where she made baked steak and a few other things. As usual, she's a great cook and I left with my belly all full.

On a side note, I think Rich has a terrible Towel eyed up to purchase.

No comments: