Links

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sometimes you can be empty for ideas.

One thing I try to do is make sure I keep posting in my BLOG. I know a number of people read it, so I try to keep it updated as much as I possibly can. By doing this I know that the readers keep coming back to see if there is a recent update or something new.

Sometimes topics are very easy to come by, almost as if the story tells itself. Sometimes when you get enough stories like that in a string you can tend to do a tidbits and touch up on a lot of smaller subjects that you may not have been able to write a decent entry about. Sometimes, stories develop for you like the one I posted yesterday of my cousin Bill retiring from the Fire Department and sometimes you can pick a topic and talk about occasionally. In my case, I tend to do this with the TV show survivor.

Then there is the other times, the times when you know you want to make a BLOG entry and you really have nothing to say. However, you know that people are reading and you don't want to disappoint. It keeps people coming back to read what you are writing. I also have a few BLOG's links to mine for additional reading information for the readers to enjoy.

Then you get posts like this one. One with absolutely no intent or purpose other than just simply taking up space and giving my BLOG a chance to rejuvenate itself occacionally when you have nothing really important to say.

With that in mind it is time for me to end this post. Maybe I'll leave you with just a little dancing Monkey.


1 comment:

Kim said...

I see that you put much thought into this blog *LOL*