Links

Friday, July 15, 2005

A nice Friday Evening

I had a nice start to a weekend. Played some softball and had dinner with a bunch of good friends. When I got home from work today, I had a game to look foreward to at 7:00. The team we played only had one loss this year and that was because they had to forfeit one game for their only loss. Make that two losses they have now after we managed a 7th inning comeback to beat them. I had a great game defensively making 2 key plays at the plate to prevent a couple runs and kill their innings.

After the game, the we all went out to Prime Thyme again and sat there for a few hours just having fun. I found out a couple weeks ago that one of the girls who comes and watches our team play, is the sister of a girl I met years ago that actually introduced me to Barbie. Sometimes we realize this really is a small world with the scope of who we know. Very nice girl and I enjoyed talking to her.

We are taling about all going out to Hibachi Monday night and the team has had a few cookouts over the summer. We had one last Saturday for Laura's birthday, but I didn't make it. I would probably lost another $5.00 in Texas Hold em to those guys again.

I really enjoy playing with this group of guys and have even entertained the idea of coming to Morgantown next year to play with these guys even though I will be living in Frostburg.

No comments: