Links

Sunday, July 31, 2005

OK, the secret is out.

I've tried to hide this as long as I could, but I have been disappearing recently to embark on another career. I've had a life long dream of going to Hollywood and becoming a Movie Star.

I have not been travelign to Frostburg, Maryland every day, that was simply a front to hide what I was really doing. I have been secretly had a Co-Starring role in a Hollywood movie.

I have been going to the Morgantown Municipal Airport and hopping on a Private jet every day and flying to Southern California. My Cell Phone with Nationwide Long Distance has given me the ability to pull off this bluff to my friends and family. I would call and my local number would show up, when in reality I was on loacation in Hollywood.

Of course I didn't use my real name and used my internet username to hide my identity. The name movie has been recently released and my $12 Million a Movie fee has been paid plus royalities. The name of the Movie is Wedding Crashers and I feel I may even win an Oscar for this performance.

I'm selling autographs for $25.00 each.

No comments: