Links

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Can you believe this

I haven't posted in my BLOG much this week because I've been pretty busy. My car blew out a spark plug Tuesday Morning going to work. I managed to get it back home and had to take it to BAMCO to re-tap the spark plug hole. I took Jeans car to work Wed while my car was being worked on.

This morning I was driving to work and my car had no power. It was fine on flat areas, but I had trouble doing 50 MPH up some of the Hills. My car has a 3.1 Liter engine and usually doesn't even start to labor going up those hills. Gary took a quick look at it and seems to think it's a spark plug wire. It should be minor, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh well, It's Survivor night. I turn the TV on George W. Bush is talking. Arrrrggghhhh.
No fear though, I checked the survivor website and it's on at 9:00 tonight so I won't have to miss it.

Tomorrow is Friday, it was a quick event filled workweek. Next Friday our office is having it's official opening to the public. The CEO of Infotech, our parent Company, will be there as well as a few more VIP's. I'm hoping President Bush will come, that way I can tell him Thursdays at 8:00 is a no no for him to go on network television. Doesn't he that it's survivor night?

This looks like it's going to have to be a double post night.

No comments: