Links

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sunday Mornings

I just love early Sunday mornings, they are so peaceful and quiet. This Sunday morning is no different. I woke up at my normal time of about 5:00 AM, but recently it's been 4:00 AM for the past few weeks. Thankfully we move the clocks ahead an hour today so my bodies natural clock is back on it's normal schedule.

Being this is Final Four weekend, it would not be complete with out me watching my all time favorite basketball movie Hoosiers. I don't know how many times during WVU"s NCAA run that lines from this movie ran through my head. It's not a true to life movie, but based on the 1954 Milan High Schoolteam that won the Indiana State Championship.

I'll watch the movie and probably start my normal Sunday routine of grocery shopping and laundry.

No comments: