Links

Monday, April 04, 2005

First day at new job

I started the rest of my life today. It was my first day working for VARGIS and I feel better than ever about my decision to join this team. I really like what I see and as far as potential, the sky is the limit.

The computer I have is an absolute state of the art Dell, 3.6 Ghz with 2 300 GB Hard drives and a 40 GB hard drive. Dual DVD drives, one a writer and two 20" monitors. What a set up, even for a computer geek like me I was completely shocked.

If you go HERE and watch long enough, you may see me on the camera during working hours.



The building on the lower right is the commons. It has a Taco Bell, Chic Fil-a, Pizza Shop, Starbucks, Rib place, a place that makes wraps like blackbear and a salad bar. On the other side of the walkway (sidewalk crossing the picture) is my office.

I'm really excited now for what the future holds.

No comments: