Links

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Wow, doing all the traveling that I have been doing I haven't written in the BLOG as much as I would like to do, so I guess it's time for a Tuesdays Tidbits.

* I guess Randy got a brief chance to come home this weekend. He was given a three hour leave and opted to return home for a few hours. He sent me an IM, but I wasn't home.

* Talked to Amy a little bit last night. I was helping her put together a Resume so she can send it out. I need to fine tune it with her when she gets back to Morgantown. I think together we can get her an effective one together.

* George has been working hard on his addition. He and Moke have now managed to get the back of the house off where the old bathroom was at.



* I was lucky enough to see Brittany not once, but twice this past weekend. Brittany, Ed and myself sat and enjoyed a WVU baseball game Sunday afternoon.

* Pam tells me that Val is doing very well at her new job. I think she would like to get some experience under her belt as a Pharmacy Tech and then try to get a job at Mylan Pharmaceuticals.

* Erica has been hell on wheels in her walker. She has learned to maneuver it when she gets herself in a bind. Maybe a little too well.

* Everything is still going good for me in Frostburg, I still love my job and look forward to the challenges it presents me every day.

* Congrats to my Sister Pam. She has passed some national certification for her job and has just made herself marketable anywhere in the country.

* We had a softball scrimmage tonight against my old team. I think we all had a good time. I think we are playing in the same league this year, so hopefully we will get a chance to play against them this seson.

* I was talking to Bryan Riley after the scrimmage and he tells me Mark and Laura Davis have split up and Mark has moved back to town. Looking forward to seeing him this summer.

* I have talked to Mike Haines today, to me this is now officially softball season!!!

No comments: