Links

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Another Sunday

Yep, it's Sunday morning, one of my favorite times of the week. This Sunday morning Mother Nature is not cooperating and dropped a little bit of that ugly white stuff on the ground last night. Not much, but I've already seen enough snow for this season.


Didn't do much of anything yesterday other than veg out and watched the NFL Draft. Adam "Pac Man" Jones was the first Mountaineer taken when the Tennessee Titans made him the sixth overall pick of the draft. I guess my autographed copy of Morgantown Mahem is now worth a few more bucks.

Chris "I'm a Butthead" Henry was drafted in the third round by the Cincinnati Bengals, closing out the first day of the NFL Draft. Day two of rounds 4-7 are today.

Chatted with Kim a little yesterday morning, she has made some really nice changes to her Website. I really like the way it looks now, I guess she is learning how to manipulate PHP now.

Oh well, off to Super Wal-Mart I go.

No comments: