Links

Thursday, February 24, 2005

AHHHHHHHH

What a bunch of suprises my eyes awoke to this morning. First of all, I fell asleep early last night and missed the WVU v Pitt basketball game. I figured we slipped by the 17th ranked Panthers not too long ago when we played them at home, now we had to travel to the Petersen Events Center and playthem on their home court and play them in front of their rowdy home fans. I thought we didn't stand much of a chance because truth be told Pittsburgh has a very talented basketball team. Much to my surprise we beat them 70-66 last night on their home floor. Way to go guys.Oh, check out the look on the face of the girl in the middle of the picture, this picture is truley worth a million words.



My second surprise was an unpleasant one this morning. I don't know if I have ever mentioned to anyone before, but I have this displeasure for this white stuff that tends to fall on the ground occasionally. Just in case I have never mentioned it I hate snow with a passion.

I blame this recent blanketing on a failure to travel to Punxsutawney and not poking a certain rats eyes out so he could not see his shadow. Someone simply tapping himon his shoulder and getting his attention on an objest towards the sun would have been sufficient, but no the rhodent had to turn around and cause this crap all over the ground this morning. Arrrrggghhhh.


Oh, one more pic thats a little "Blast from the Past"

No comments: