Links

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Working Saturdays

What in the heck was I thinking about when I decided to come in and work this morning. Granted I'm the only one within 300 miloes of the building and can actually get some uninterupted work done, but why am I here?!?!?!?!?

Actually I'm working today and I'm going to take off this coming Friday so I can manage to go to Randy's Phase I Graduation from the Mountaineer Challenge Acadamy. I'm planning on going and taking a few pictures of him at his graduation. Maybe even get a picture or two of him in his uniform for everyone to enjoy.

I'm going to try to get with my sister Terri this Monday and go through her assortment of old family pictures so I can scan them. My sister Kim has managed to catch up to me and pass me with the total number of pictures that she is hosting and I can't let some rookie beat me. I need to get as many pictures scanned as I can because I'm sure she's goin got be adding additional pictures real soon. I want to try to keep my site as unique as possible for the pictures and hold down on the redundancy of pictures between our two sites. I want the unique ones she doesn't have.


No comments: