Links

Monday, February 21, 2005

Nice Long Weekend

Rarely do I ever take time off of work, this past Friday I went to see Randy graduate and was able to enjoy a rare extended weekend for myself.

Friday after Randy's graduation we all went to the Country Inn to get a chance to sit and talk to Randy for a while and enjoy some of Nick's fantastic Cheeseburgers. (Eat one of these and there will be no wonder why they are selling so much food.)

Saturday, on a little advice from a message board, I went and purchased the DVD SAW. It was a kind of Freddie Kruger Meets Jason meets Hannibal Lecter type of movie. I'm not really into the horror flicks, but this is one you have to watch all the way through before you can appreciate the movie. It has a surprise ending that I never expected, so in respect for anyone who should happen to want to watch it I wont ruin it for them.

Sunday was a typical Sunday, went grocery shopping at Super Wal-Mart, did Laundry and started to take a Sunday afternoon nap until Nick called me and wanted me to go to the bar and sit there while Amy bartended. Nick and Terri went to a special promo kickoff put on by Budweiser to introduce bar owners to their two knew Budweiser brands of beers that they are stating to market.

It's currently 48 Degrees here in Morgantown and there is no snow!!!! Have I ever mentioned before I hate snow?

No comments: