Links

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I got a few old pictures scanned.

The past few weeks I have wanted to go through my sister Terri's big tub of pictures so I could pick a few out to scan for my website. Mom went out to Terri's yesterday and said she had Terri's pictures and would have them at her home and to stop by after work.

We managed to go through literally thousands of pictures, and although I would have loved to have scanned each and every one of them, I have to be realistic and know this is a near impossible task.

We did managed to sort through a few of them, I think there was about seventy that I had set aside that I definately wanted to scan. I managed to get a start on scanning last night and actually managed to get fifty pictures, scanned and uploaded to my sitem under the Old Family album. Mom is going back through today and I'm sure she will be adding more pictures to the scan list, so there are many more that will be scanned and added over the next few days.

Here's a small sample of a few of the first ones we have scanned.













No comments: