Links

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Steelers win again!!!!!!

What a good weekend of football for me. It started out with my Alma Mater, WVU, beating UConn 31-19 wed night.

Next came my High School Alma Mater Morgantown High beat Woodrow Wilson 45-12.

It was a nice start to a weekend, two of my favorite teams both won and it would be up to the Pittsburgh Steelers to beat their arch rival Dallas Cowboys 24-20 with a late game Vinnie Testeverde fumble and Jerome Bettis 1 yard touchdown run. It was a great game, probably one of the better ones that I've seen so far this year, but my Steelers prevailed and moved to 5-1 on the season.

They are off next week and face the defending Champion New England Patriots in two weeks. New England currently has an NFL record 20 game winning streak. I hope they win next week so the Steelers can stop their streak.

No comments: