Links

Sunday, October 31, 2004

HACKED

I should have know better than to use my regular generic password when I created this account, seems someone went in and played around a little with the template and even managed to go into the HTML code and delete a specific part of it. Not the whole thing, but only the part that had to do with links.

Could it be a computer glitch? Maybe, but no one else's BLOG's were affected by this potential glitch. It must have been specific to me for some reason.

It's a good thing that I actually know how to write HTML. No matter, I went in and rewrote what needed to be there and replaced the links that were originally there. I guess the hacker wasn't experianced enough to know that most of the links were in a previous post.

My Blog is obviously back up and running, so enjoy. Oh yeah, to the hacker.

1 comment:

George Hall said...

I honestly don't care who it was. I caught it and fixed it. Like I saif my password was very generic and many people knew it, what ever happened it's fixed.