Links

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

New BLOGers

Hey, what do you know, I know have a Mother, a Brother, a Sister and a Neice who are now all BLOGers. Seems like everyone is wanting to get into the 21st century, hopefully I can convince all my siblings to do a BLOG.

On a professional note, this week has been very hectic for me. Doing a lot of running around for the
US-China Clean Energy Workshop. I did a little bit of work last year on the Coal Liquification plant that China wants to install near Mongolia. I went to the Pittsburgh Airport to pick up Ms. Hu Yuhong from the China Coal Association.

It was a hectic couple days, but they are now over with and life is back to normal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for not bashing me on your website as others have done. I am no longer using blogger ..it wsa too difficult keeping 2 jounals. Our web address has changed. the-sanjulians.com.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for not bashing me on your website as others have done. I am no longer using blogger ..it wsa too difficult keeping 2 journals. Our web address has changed. the-sanjulians.com.