Links

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Daily Show with Jon Stewart

What can be said about the man. During this crazy 2004 Presidential election, one man has seemed to be the real man of reason. How ironic is it that it comes from a half hour daily news show on comedy central.



A man who just a year ago I would have called a B movie actor, and honestly the only movie I can think of with him in it is Big Daddy other than Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, one of my favorites I might add.

Stewart and his crew has managed to take a news story, break it down to just the bare facts, and then turn around and satirically make you look at it in a different perspective. The man's popularity has grown immensely over the past few months. Everyone in my office either watches it daily, on repeat or they TIVO it.

No comments: