Links

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back to a Christmas Eve from many moons ago, it was from 2004 and we had Christmas Eve at the Old Country Inn when Terri and Nick owned it. 

This picture is of my younger brother Gary, who coincidently I hear is in Florida right now on vacation, or working or something like that. I think he's doing a little remodeling for someone as he enjoys Florida. Ironically, that is a state that I have never been to believe it or not. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: