Links

Monday, August 02, 2021

Monday

Here we go again, another Monday and another week filled with adventures and a chance to change the world for the better by doing what it is we do for a living. Time to stick that old nose on the grindstone and start another week of working. 

I am still working here in Morgantown this week, I will be here at least this week and maybe next. I know they are talking about me traveling to Parkersburg to work for a week to work a troubled segment, but that's not this week. I'll once again be out near the lake working this week. 

Michelle will be working this weekend, meaning that we will both be off on Friday, which happens to be (drumroll please....rat at tat a tat a tat) our Tenth Wedding Anniversary. I find it quite amazing that someone could put up with me for that long, I guess I am really the lucky one. 

Today is a sad one, this is when the reality starts to set in for 1,400 Mylan Employees that Mylan is no more. Production has ceased and everyone has been permanently laid off. I have no idea what the future holds for Morgantown, but Mylan was a big part of it. I think they still have some employees around town, but the production facility on Chestnut Ridge Road is now idle. Mylan Puskar would NEVER have let this happen, he loved this town and that facility too much. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: