Links

Monday, August 23, 2021

Monday

All good things must come to an end, now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what it is we do for a living. Hopefully, Oliver can eat less popcorn and get to doing what he is being paid to do and clear this town of traffic. 

Michelle is feeling a little better after running a fever on Saturday. You can't be too safe and we ended up missing three events all centered around young children, but better safe than sorry. We're both vaccinated, but that doesn't mean we couldn't be carriers. I feel fine, but we used a bit of caution just to be on the safe side.

I'll be working locally or semi-locally this week, however next Monday I'll be working around Cabellas up near Wheeling. That is where my brother Gary lives, but he's still in Florida for the time being doing some remodeling work. Something tells me that both Coleman's Fish Market and DiCarlos Pizza next week. YUUUM

Have yourselves a great week this week, my week should be a little less busy as I had both cars inspected last week and that's done. 

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: