Links

Saturday, August 14, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm still in slumberland after getting my butt kicked by the Sandman last night. I'm up a little early collecting my thoughts for the day and telepathically getting blog advice from the great Kiwi, King of all Birds. 

I did not work yesterday, so to speak, the client I went to meet Thursday was playing a game of I'm not going to open the door, just pretend like I'm not here all day. Someone else in that household we were supposed to try to set something up for yesterday, but I had better things to do. 

Better things to do? Dry Laundry, run to Walmart, Sams, and take a bunch of stuff to Michelle's work for lunches and snacks while she is working. Then it was home to take the great kiwi outside and then in the 93° heat, I cut grass. Thankfully we bought a riding mower a couple of years ago and it makes what used to be a labor-intensive job so much simpler.  

Today's plans? I'm heading out and working today. Not sure exactly where I will be working, we'll have to review my notes in a little while and best figure where I can be most effective. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: