Links

Friday, August 20, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

High School Football is just one week away from starting the 2021 season. good luck to all of the local teams on the upcoming season. May you have a full season and may COVID not prevent any games this season. 

I'm off today but Michelle is working. I guess her next Saturday to work won't happen until next month as there are 6 girls in the rotation now. I'll be working local for the next week, but I will be traveling to the Northern Panhandle to start working the following week. This means Coleman's Fish Market for me the week after next and probably some DiCarlos for dinner, but I need to find one in the Wheeling area and not run clear to Glen Dale. 

I'll be doing a lot of running around today, laundromat, Walmart, Sam's, and maybe another place or two as I try to get a few chores done around the house. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: