Links

Saturday, August 21, 2021

Saturday Morning Rambligs

Here I sit in a quiet household, Oliver the Ostrich and I are reviewing how many students he terminated with extreme prejudice here in town, would you believe he wants more popcorn and says he is still seeking out a strategic first victim. I think he is playing me for free popcorn. 

Well my day off is over with and I will be heading out to work today. It's going to be a busy day for me to say the least, a couple of birthdays and the Johnny Koon Lantern release is tonight, so this will be another very busy day. I'm used to it this week of long days. 

I'll be working this week in Morgantown and Marion County, however next week I'll start my travels and will be working the Northern Panhandle once again. Our numbers have all pretty much went to an escalated status, I would attribute that to the students but it's just the trend throughout all of West Virginia. Stay safe and protect yourselves.

Have a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: