* Monday Completed, loading up a Tuesday. Hayley's animals are back home and Peanut has returned to Sanity, good time to do a tidbits.
* It has been 21,074 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable.* It has been 6,305 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I also have a minor in Communications and a Minor in History. I do love my mapping and Geography.
* 4,121 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard. It was no surprise, she knew it was coming.
* It was 3,650 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, then we feasted like Kings and Queens. It was a memorable day.
* I have now lived 1,283 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. I wish this was one bullet point that I didn't have to do.
* I have 3,837 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 397 days away. EAT SHITT PITT
* There are 137 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021. You still have plenty of time.
* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 113 more days.
* I have written 6,495 blogs in the now 16, nearly 17 years since I started blogging.
* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time.