Links

Monday, August 16, 2021

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that does in fact include my fun-filled day off or weekends as many of you refer to them. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living. 

This week will see both Michelle and I work on Saturday. It's her weekend to work and I usually work Saturdays when I am not traveling for work. I'm in Morgantown this week but may travel the following week. 

I have to get both of our cars inspected this week. I'm scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday Morning first thing to have both Pearl and Ice inspected. I usually use Hartsell's, Brian is a long-time friend and I trust his opinion. Hopefully, we shouldn't run into too much trouble getting them inspected this year. 

Do you know where you were 44 years ago today at about 3:00 in the afternoon? I do, I was in the backyard playing wiffleball (where Brittany now works) when Grandma Hall came out and told me the news that Elvis had passed away. He will have been dead two years longer than he lived, life was definitely too short in his case. 

I wonder if there will be a Fall Fest this year, there wasn't one last year and I have not heard anything about one this year. Oliver must be doing his job, the popcorn I put out is all gone and Michelle and Kiwi are playing innocent. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: