Links

Friday, August 13, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday the 13th

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday the 13th. 

As of press time I do not know whether or not I will be working today. I scheduled myself to be off today, but a work situation where I may have to review my schedule to meet the needs of a client may just be a reality. If I do that I'll just take tomorrow off and make it two consecutive day weekend. 

Michelle is off all weekend, she works today and this is not her alternate weekend to work so she is off tomorrow. 

Students are starting to move back into the dorms, and are starting to come back into town. Classes start on Wednesday for them so this weekend will probably be pretty busy around the bars downtown. Might be something that you want to avoid. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho?

No comments: