Links

Sunday, August 08, 2021

Sunday

Here I sit in a quiet household if that is what you call it. We still have two additional cats and a doggie that will be here until Hayley comes and gets them after work tomorrow. I'm up watching who knows what and collecting my thoughts for the day. 

We ended up making it to Nick and Terri's yesterday for the cookout that they were having. She had texted me earlier in the week to invite Michelle and I and we accepted. Nasrin came in as well as Samira and Auden and his Girlfriend. It was a very nice get together, it's been too long since we have had anything like this excluding Amy's housewarming a few weeks ago. 

Today Michelle and I are going to do our Sunday thing. Grocery shopping, some batch cooking for the week (Beef Stew this week) and the typical chores that we do every Sunday. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: